Our Massachusetts based Biotech client is seeking a Tableau Data Visualization Developer for a contract role. Position can be remote but candidates must be physically located in the US and work EST hours.
Candidates must be able to work on our W2.
No corp-to-corp submissions accepted for this role.
Top skills required for the Data Visualization Developer
- Tableau Expertise
- Data visualization experience.
- Experience building Data Lakes
- Experience working with Executives
- Knows how to Track and Trend KPI’s
- Experience with raw data and data modeling including joins
- Data Science Degree preferred
As a W2 contract employee of Fast Switch you are eligible to participate in the following benefits we offer:
- Our 401(k) has a 3% match that vests immediately.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Our healthcare plan is a high deductible plan with a health savings account (HSA). The deductions will be withheld pre-tax, saving you taxes on the premium.
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance is provided to all eligible Team Members.
Data Visualization Developer Overview
Data visualization and user interface development is mission critical to this assignment. A proven track record of creating usable and efficient dashboards within an analytic platform is required.
- Research and model data using statistical formulae and software.
- Track analytic trends and update models accordingly.
- Document and present findings to appropriate stakeholders.
- Typical work would be to update and improve existing user interface and choose the best viz for the business question.
- Data visualization experience if a must.
- Specific tools such as Tableau and PowerBI, will be mission critical for this role.
- Experience with raw data and data modeling including joins is mission critical.
- Procurement experience is helpful but not required as much of the role will be in support of global procurement.
- Experience with best practice development and automation within an agile environment are great skills to have for this role.
- Experience with KPI development and trended visualization with a focus on usability and value driven analysis.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of related experience.
- Master’s degree in data science is helpful.