IT Technical Recruiter – Marshfield, MA – hybrid role
IT Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to increase income level;
- Excellent negotiation skills and a knack for numbers;
- At least 2 years of prior IT recruiting and/or sourcing experience;
- Prior recruiting experience with large banking / financial, pharmaceutical, government, or VMS clients is preferred;
- Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience are required;
- A breadth of technical knowledge is highly desirable;
IT Technical Recruiter Benefits:
As an employee of Fast Switch you are eligible to participate in the following benefits we offer:
- Robust Commission plan plus base salary
- Our 401(k) has a 3% match that vests immediately.
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Our healthcare plan is a high deductible plan with a health savings account (HSA). The deductions will be withheld pre-tax, saving you taxes on the premium.
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance is provided to all eligible Team Members.
- Bonuses, cellphone reimbursement, and more…
Fast Switch, Ltd – NEW ENGLAND cultivates an environment of high performance and success and is looking for dedicated people who want to take their career to the next level.
Fast Switch, Ltd is currently seeking a full time IT Technical Recruiter to work under the guidance of the VP of Operations and Recruiting. This is a hybrid role remote and some onsite work in Marshfield, MA.
In this role, the IT Technical Recruiter will identify qualified, high level, information technology consultants for placement on client assignments in temp, temp to perm and direct hire positions. This will be accomplished through the use of our state of the art applicant tracking and candidate database system, social media, linkedin and networking. Positions we recruit for and place include but are not limited to Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Network/Systems Engineers and Administrations, DBA’s, Database Developers, Big Data Engineers, IT Managers, CIO/CTO, etc.
IT Technical Recruiter Responsibilities
- Source candidates using various resources.
- Conduct interviews via telephone, vetting/qualifying candidates for open requisitions with our current client base as well as new clients brought in by our Account Managers.
- Refer qualified candidates to Account Managers for presentation to our clients.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and clients based nationally.
Our ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high performance standards;
- High sense of urgency and the ability to manage multiple hiring needs simultaneously;
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, energetic, and passionate with the ability to establish effective relationships with candidates and members of the Fast Switch team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives;
- Most importantly we are looking for someone who is personable, high energy and excited about playing a key role in helping to grow the business over the long term;