Our client in Cleveland Ohio is seeking a IT Senior Business Analyst for a contract role.
Consultants must be able to work on our W2.
No corp-to-corp submissions accepted for this role.
Top skills required for the IT Senior Business Analyst
- Minimum of 10+ years Business Analyst experience with 5+ years’ in a Senior position ·
- Must demonstrate business analyst / requirement management experience with large, complex technology projects (software, hardware, infrastructure implementations) Experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies ·
- Understanding of Corporate Information Security (CIS) and security concepts, including authentication services, preferred ·
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
As a W2 contract employee of Fast Switch you are eligible to participate in the following benefits we offer:
- Our 401(k) has a 3% match that vests immediately.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Our healthcare plan is a high deductible plan with a health savings account (HSA). The deductions will be withheld pre-tax, saving you taxes on the premium.
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance is provided to all eligible Team Members.
IT Senior Business Analyst Overview
The IT Senior Business Analyst influences a cross-functional team in optimization of application capabilities & business processes. Provide Business Analysis and Project/Product support for the development, enhancement, quality assessment, and on-going support of the relevant lines of business (LOBs). Leads requirements management activities.
- Utilize industry trends to influence requirements for new application features and enhancements that are consistent with strategic priorities.
- ·Significantly contributes to the design process to ensure it supports business requirements and an optimized user experience. ·
- Capture requirements for a highly complex system and/or multiple systems across multiple stakeholders; understands and applies to various project and software delivery methodologies.·
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements considering multiple users, risks, and/or impact scenarios and convey with appropriate level of detail to the development team
- Apply expertise of the business and its trajectory and work with technical and business teams to support business objectives and align to the roadmap. ·
- Work with quality assurance team to develop project testing strategy.
- Support and/or participate in user acceptance testing to ensure quality in application releases and user experience. ·
- Advises on security, risk management, and IT process principles and escalate to appropriate team(s) as needed.
- Partners effectively with security and risk teams to ensure tech portfolio changes adhere to standards.
Technical/Foundational Skills Competency Map
Accuracy and Attention to Detail Understanding the necessity and value of accuracy; ability to complete tasks with high levels of precision. Extensive Experience
Analytical Thinking Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis; ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve these problems. Extensive Experience
Effective Communications Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. Extensive Experience
Strategic Thinking Knowledge of the importance of “big picture” thinking and planning; ability to apply organizational acumen and competitiveness to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization. Working Knowledge
Process Improvement Understanding and insight into evaluating current product quality and production methods and ability to maintain focus on the continuous improvement of processes, products and services. Extensive Experience
Core Application Systems Knowledge of major production application systems used for delivery of services to internal and external clients; ability to leverage major production application systems in diverse situations. Extensive Experience
Customer Focus Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions. Extensive Experience
Cross-Team Integration Understanding of the importance of inter-team collaboration in breaking down silos and achieving business results; ability to lead employees from various functions to communicate, coordinate work across divisions, and collaborate in solving problems as one team. Extensive Experience
Influencing Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization. Extensive Experience